Friday, May 18, 2012

The best crickets in town!

This is one of reasons to visit Cambodia again

Crickets being sold at Cambodia


Sarap nito promise! It comes in various sizes and colors when we saw it by the sidewalk, I had tasted this when our bus from Phnom Penh had a bus stop en-route to Siem Reap, at first it looks disgusting but I am quite proud to say that it really tasted good to the point I managed to eat 1 whole cup of it at the hotel while having some beer and reading my lonely planet book, I even asked the cleaning lady at the hotel where I can buy so I can bring it home but she don't know where I can buy one since she dont eat crickets! She also gave me a weird smile after that.

1.5 USD per cup with free stares from foreigners while your eating it...

Enjoy!

Beer + Crickets = One good sleep.



1 comment: