Friday, May 18, 2012

My first post as a FRUSTRATED blogger!

@ Siem Reap, Cambodia
This will be the first post for my blog and I am hoping that this wont be the last; I am sending my advance apologies for all the readers since I am not good with grammars and that would mean that I'll have a lot of mistakes with my posts here,  and if you are displeased with my grammars please accept my deepest apologies.


PS. Please feel free to inform me of any concerns and if you have any other questions that I can be of great help.


Cheers!
Josh (Boy.Butet)


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ^Wow!!! I feel very honored na yun isa sa reasons why I became active in travelling was the first 1 to make a comment on my very AMATEUR blog. Thanks Chyng!

      Delete
  2. .. hi boy! thanks for linking my blog in your site. will add yours too in mine. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the add! No problem it was my pleasure, its really nice reading your blogs pati yun kay Chyng and prior to this blog I kept on reading the blogs linked here kaya nga it inspired me to create an amateur blog.

      Delete